Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hater - Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hater
Dillybar
Dillybar

Hater - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Hater - Death Knight   Hater - Death Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 pm

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Hater
2. Age: 17
3. Race/Class: Draenei Death Knight
4. Average latency: 130
5. Average FPS: 25
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): ---
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Hater

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? Blood pre 3.1
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Yes
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): Yes.
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? Take it like a bitch -er, avoid it.
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): 4013 unbuffed/31.76% crit (both without HoW)
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Sure
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? Nope.
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? Yep.
16. Raiding experience: All LK content except for successful 3D's.

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: Fidelity - it fell apart.
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? Ehhh... not really.
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? I take it seriously.
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants? Leet deeps.
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: ---
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? Taco Bell.
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. Near perfect raid times.
24. Anything else you would like to share? Nope.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Hater - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hater - Death Knight   Hater - Death Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Hater - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1