Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cecillia - Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecillia
Dillybar
Dillybar

Cecillia - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Cecillia - Death Knight   Cecillia - Death Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:07 am

1. Character Name: Cecillia

2. Class/Race/Professions: Death Knight / Human / Mining - JC (low, gonna try and get BS or Engineering in place of Mining later)

3. Main character's Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Cecillia

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC: Everything cleared.

TBC: Kara, ZA, SSC, TK, Hyjal, then went into PvP

Wotlk Beta: none

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? Blood 50/0/21 or 51/13/7 or Unholy 17/0/54 (haven't really decided yet), but I'm flexible

6. Screen shot of your UI:

Cecillia - Death Knight Myui-1

really basic stuff, BT4, RuneWatch, DoTimer, Titan, Recount, Omen, DBM etc. tinkering around with it a bit

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance? yes.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left: A few grinding guilds, not enough people :/ (on this realm)

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? Ranka, we're RL friends

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight? most definitely.

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? (not during raids tho) totally.

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? yep.

13. Any other information you would like to share? Basically me and Ranka rerolled on SH like 2 weeks ago and grinded to 80 together a couple days ago. We're RL friends so I thought it'd be cool to be in a guild with him, plus I thought you guys were pretty funny in vent and seemed pretty chill when I was a PUG DK in your Naxx25. I haven't been alliance or SH very long but I enjoy raids and I'm definitely going to work hard to progress through WotLK with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Cecillia - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecillia - Death Knight   Cecillia - Death Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:34 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Cecillia - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1