Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joedeafnite-epic death knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joedeafnite
Dillybar
Dillybar

Joedeafnite-epic death knight Empty
PostSubject: Joedeafnite-epic death knight   Joedeafnite-epic death knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 pm

1. Character Name:Joedeafnite

2. Class/Race/Professions:death knight,human,mine/jc

3. Main character's Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tanaris&n=Deafknight

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC:

TBC:

Wotlk: this is my main and i started is as soon as i hit level 55 on my warrior which was when wotlk came out so i didnt have much time to raid but i have done all wotlk content except 25 maly saph and kel which isnt that different from 10 man

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? usualy i raid with unoly but i will re spec if needed

6. Screen shot of your UI: im bad with linking screenshots....

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance? i can be there all the time if needed =P

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:im going to be new to the server and i left my old one because its full of kids and i need a mature environment

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who?qiklol

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight?of course i always put a guildie ahead of myself

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? its a game why not have fun while pwning ass at the same time lol

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? yes i do

13. Any other information you would like to share? i am going to be new to the server and the name i provided is the name im going to be useing and like i said to qiklol im very confident that once i get into the guild that i will do very well not only as my roll as dps but being a guildie and folowing direct orders...i can go on for a very long time but im not ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

Joedeafnite-epic death knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joedeafnite-epic death knight   Joedeafnite-epic death knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 pm

When you xfer here send a tell to me or Qiklol
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk

Joedeafnite-epic death knight
Page 1 of 1