Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saraden
Dillybar
Dillybar
Saraden

Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight   Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:58 am

Saraden

70 Gnome Warlock
375 Tailor 300 Enchanter

Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&n=Saraden

but that may not be updated i also have PVE gear epics were the pvp gear is

Raiding EXP:
Karazahn cleared
Gruul's Cleared
Mags Cleared
SSC Killed Hydros and Lurker
TK killed Void Reaver
Sunwell Trash runs

I Plan to raid with destruction spec

I have a screenshot i dont know how to post it

Yes i can make raids

My main guilds were in order

The Second Comming - Not raiding at the time and all my friends had left the guild

TANSFER TO HELLSCREAM

Death Rose Knights - People wouldn't listen in raids and to much guild drama

Malice - Became overcrowded and guild leader became inactive and officers didn't do much (overall good guild but also left because my bro wanted help on anub' arak until he is 80)

TRANSFER TO ANUB' ARAK

Bound By Honor - Leaving because my brother no longer need help he will be applying to he is 75 death knight and 71 hunter atm

In Divinus I know Upato from and old guild The Second Comming raided with him a few times only in kara though

I have no problem sitting out to finish the fight giving 9 or 24 other people a chance to get gear is more important than me getting 1 piece

I don't really care what people say on vent and yes have a mic and vent

Other Information: I have a 73 Death Knight but i will most likly want to raid on my warlock and I want to make my Deaht Knight a tank. I'm no on the server yet i will be soon to contact me my alt on the server is Carthe
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

PostSubject: Re: Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight   Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:53 pm

We're currently extremely full on Locks/Warriors, so if you really want to raid on your warlock then even if we accept you I cant guarantee a raid spot for awhile. We could however use 1 more skilled DK who doesnt death grip bosses (<3)
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Saraden
Dillybar
Dillybar
Saraden

PostSubject: Re: Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight   Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:35 pm

my DK is not yet on the server but my warlock is so if u wanted to inv him until my DK is on that would work 4 me but id like to wait a bit b4 i join
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

PostSubject: Re: Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight   Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Saraden wrote:
my DK is not yet on the server but my warlock is so if u wanted to inv him until my DK is on that would work 4 me but id like to wait a bit b4 i join

Alright, I'll keep the app on pending for now. Get ahold of one of us when you xfer over and we'll talk more.
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight   Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saraden/Zerasa Warlock/Death Knight
Page 1 of 1