Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paranoide
Dillybar
Dillybar

Death Knight Application Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight Application   Death Knight Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 am

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Paranoide
2. Age: 17
3. Race/Class: Draenei/Death Knight (SPELLED DRAENEI RITELOLWUT)
4. Average latency: 40-90
5. Average FPS: 25-60 (If you niggers AoE then my shits gonna go down)
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)/ 2048MB RAM/ NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI: My armory isn't coming up at the moment with the name change and I'm too lazy to fix my UI. Death Knight Application 11l5yqsis a basic idea of what addons I use and that I don't click like a nigger.

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? 51/13/7 or 20/0/51 or Tank as need be.
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? In my sleep.
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class( Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): ALL DAY EVERYDAY I DON'T GIVE A FUCKKK
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? I FUCKING DEMONIC PORTAL AND EAT A FISSURE LIKE A CHAMP
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc):
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Of course
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? Nah
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? NIGGERFAGGOTS DO
16. Raiding experience: In BC I did everything up to Hyjal. Everything cleared in WotLK except Malygos and OS 3D

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: This toon has been in Snake Ize. Bought it off a friend.
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? I have a man crush on Harrison.
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? Depends on the situation obviously. If its shit I've done before with ease I can relax but I can focus and concentrate when needed to.
20. What do you offer to our guild and Why should we take you over other applicants? A great person to raid with. I mean other people will mention their class but I know that raiding experience is only about downing bosses; its about communication.
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: Past guilds didn't do this (lol)
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? FUCK THAT I NEED A JR BACON CLASSIC
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 ST, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. Those are excellent raid times for me.
24. Anything else you would like to share? We were spitting venom at most everyone we know
If the damned gave us a road map then we'd know just were to go
Back to top Go down
Vade
Spanky Killer
Vade

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Application   Death Knight Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:05 am

Quote :
I FUCKING DEMONIC PORTAL AND EAT A FISSURE LIKE A CHAMP

This is why you should of been here along time ago.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Application   Death Knight Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:11 am

welcome dora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Application   Death Knight Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Knight Application
Page 1 of 1