Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maikeru 70 Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Dillybar
Dillybar
Maikeru

Maikeru 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru 70 Hunter   Maikeru 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:22 am

1. Maikeru

2. Hunter / Night Elf / 375-Mining 317-Engineering (planning on leveling once expansion hits)

3. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Maikeru

4. Pre-BC: Never was able to run Pre-BC raids because no one ever wanted to after BC came out Razz

TBC: Kara, Mag, ZA, TK, SSC, Hyjal, BT

Wotlk Beta: None but have watched videos online.

5. Beast Mastery, but I see it was mentioned that you guys may need Marksmanship and that's cool I'm comfortable with both.

6. (I can provide if needed.)

7. Yes

8. The Second Coming and Bane (both on server Shattered Halls). I was forced to merge with Bane and I'm unhappy with the progression of my previous guilds and just running instances/raids in general.

9. Erinye

10. Yes

11. Yes

12. Yes

13. I'm definitely interested not only because I want to progress, but because also everyone I've met so far in Divinus seem like really cool players who know what they're doing. I think it'll be fun to be a part of Divinus if accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

Maikeru 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru 70 Hunter   Maikeru 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 am

welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk

Maikeru 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1