Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skout - Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skout
Dillybar
Dillybar
Skout

Skout - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Skout - Hunter   Skout - Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:27 pm

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Skout
2. Age: 29
3. Race/Class: Night Elf/Hunter
4. Average latency: 280
5. Average FPS: 40
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): Laptop asus pro gaming
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Skout

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with?
Survival
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec?
Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot, aimed Shot, Steady x2
Lock and load proc = explosive, aimed, explosive, steady, explosive
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc):
Yes, build and gear made with elitists and maxdps.com with wowhead testing
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do?
Knowing what will cause death or dmg, and less raid problems, like extra spwns etc. take the dmg from whats better for raid and let the healer get me up while i dps =P
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc):
RAP - 3692 unbuffed / 29.56% crit unbuffed
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids?
yes
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you?
no
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around?
IF its not offending anyone or racist no problem.
16. Raiding experience:
Malygos 25, Nax 10-25, OBS 10-25, no drakes

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them:
Fidelity (with my dk) - Dindt like the way it was managed.
Battery - Problems with raid scheduled times.
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who?
Just a new member, Dazline
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly?
Choose to switch guild cause i like raiding and thats what i wanna do. Commiting to it is important.
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants?
Hunter is over 3k+ dps in 10 mans, and almost 4k in 25 mans, im almost max eng, with rep bots for raid.
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in:
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into?
Taco Bell
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05.
I have class until 6:30 server time and i can stay until whatever time is decided.
24. Anything else you would like to share?
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Skout - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skout - Hunter   Skout - Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:43 pm

If you aren't able to raid until an hour after we start, I don't think it would work out D:

And I also see you don't like racism. We do use a lot of racist remarks during raids, so if its really that much of a bother than I don't think you'll like it here either.
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

Skout - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skout - Hunter   Skout - Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 am

Qik wrote:
If you aren't able to raid until an hour after we start, I don't think it would work out D:

And I also see you don't like racism. We do use a lot of racist remarks during raids, so if its really that much of a bother than I don't think you'll like it here either.

Skout - Hunter 2hf71pk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skout - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skout - Hunter   Skout - Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skout - Hunter
Page 1 of 1