Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rifle 70 Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HiFi88
Dillybar
Dillybar

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 pm

1. Character Name: Rifle

2. Class/Race/Professions: Hunter/Night Elf/Mining&Skinning atm.

3. Main character's Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Rifle

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC: MC/Ony/BWL/World Dragons/DLK

TBC: Kara/Gruuls/Magz

Wotlk Beta: N/A

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? From what i've been looking at in Beta, BM is still top DPS for raids. But whatever spec is pumping out best dps for raids, is what i'll get.

6. Screen shot of your UI: N/A same as reg UI with exception of Deadly Boss mods/NEC/ Threatmeter/etc etc.

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance? Yes.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:
Was in Bane and Devour (the top alliance raiding guilds here) but both had problems with ppl being on for raids, and not very organized or fair.

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? Nope, don't think so.

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight? Sure if it's really needed.

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? (not during raids tho) Yea, that kind of attitude is needed when being in a serious raiding guild to have some relief.

12. Do you have any other information you would like to share?
I have a lvl 60 war on this server too (Tékk) 300+ cooking/mining/JC atm not exactly sure which will be my main, but i will lvl both to 80 for wotlk. But theres that option of having my war tank and my hunter strictly for pve dps.
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:40 am

Hey Rifle, nice app! Just a few quick questions tho.

You say you dont know which class you want to play yet? That's fine we can invite both characters to the guild if you want, and you can give us an answer later. We actually need another tank and another DPS so either one works.

Also, BM is putting out nasty DPS on beta, but we might need a mana battery so would you be ok with spec'ing Survival? Have you ever played it before and would you feel comfortable with it in a raid?

Other than that, when you see me in game send me a tell and I'll toss ya a ginvite ^.^

P.S: not saying you will have to spec survival, but theres always a chance we might not get a good ret paladin or Spriest, so just wondering Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
HiFi88
Dillybar
Dillybar

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:49 am

Hey man,

Yea i was following the threads on Surv hunter being a mana battery, its at like .25% mana so its kinda low, but i'll surely try it out and see if it's enough to warrant for guild use. I'd sure spec into it if the raid needed it. Would have no problem speccing as Surv.

As for chars, im not sure yet which one im getting to 80 first. If we do get everything set for raiding seriously then probably my Hunter, then my warrior 2nd for tanking and such.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:54 am

At the moment, Replenishment is a much needed raid buff in any raid.

But yes, it looks good. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:58 am

HiFi88 wrote:
Hey man,

Yea i was following the threads on Surv hunter being a mana battery, its at like .25% mana so its kinda low, but i'll surely try it out and see if it's enough to warrant for guild use. I'd sure spec into it if the raid needed it. Would have no problem speccing as Surv.

As for chars, im not sure yet which one im getting to 80 first. If we do get everything set for raiding seriously then probably my Hunter, then my warrior 2nd for tanking and such.

Yeah, SPriests / Ret Paladins / Surv Hunters all give the same replenishment buff, and its definately needed. Alot of fights in naxx are very mana intensive and long which is why having it helps so much. I'm going to try to find a good ret paladin for sure tho, and if one doesnt come up we'll see how it goes from there.
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Ohime
Dillybar
Dillybar
Ohime

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Quote :
Was in Bane and Devour (the top alliance raiding guilds here) but both had problems with ppl being on for raids, and not very organized or fair.

Yea thats probably the main reason we are forming a guild like this so we can rise and be the top raiding guild on the server and since we know all of the new 10/25 mans fights, it should be fairly easy.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Ohime wrote:
Quote :

Yea thats probably the main reason we are forming a guild like this so we can rise and be the top raiding guild on the server and since we know all of the new 10/25 mans fights, it should be fairly easy.

stfu fgt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rifle 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rifle 70 Hunter   Rifle 70 Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rifle 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1