Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for Sarva (Resto Druid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarva
Dillybar
Dillybar

App for Sarva (Resto Druid) Empty
PostSubject: App for Sarva (Resto Druid)   App for Sarva (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:49 pm

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED, IF YOU DONT PUT TIME INTO YOUR APP WE WONT TAKE YOU SERIOUS

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Sarva
2. Age: 32
3. Race/Class: NE Druid

4. Average latency:
extremely low. haven't measured over a number of days

5. Average FPS:
40-50

6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc):
4GB RAM, 1.66 Dual Core. Ultra-fast fiber optic connection. Suffice to say I don't disconnect or lag out.

7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Sarva. Use Healbot

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with?
14/0/57

9. Do you know the rotation for your spec?
Particular healing spells depend on encounter

10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc):
Yes

11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do?
Move out of fissure and shoot for space in lava wall (hoping your fast enough)

12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc):
2054SP unbuffed in tree form

13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids?
Yes

14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you?
Fine. I have most of what I want gear-wise for main spec anyway. Interested in progression.

15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around?
I don't use vulgar language but feel free to do what you want

16. Raiding experience:
Cleared all WoLK content. No OS3D though.

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them:
Catalyst, Candy Shoppe, SIM. Nothing personal eith former guildies. In some cases too much drama (low tolerance) and other cases lack of progression (the only thing that I am really interested in).

18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who?
Omnipotato

19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly?
I've been known to heal while watching TV. But seriously, the only game I really like is WoW and I do take raiding seriously. I read about the encounters, watch tutorials and generally prepare for new content. I analyse my healing pattern in key encounters for ways to improve the efficiency of my healing.

20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants?
I am geared, experienced and professional. I am not perfect. But I am committed to improving on my skills.

21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in:--

22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into?
Don't eat fast food.

23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05.
Yes

24. Anything else you would like to share?
I am generally a low key person. I like WoW and there are some people on this server that I truly do like (like Omni). I am polite and respectful and I value the same. I don't play WoW to make friends though. I play WoW b/c I like raiding and progression. So ultimately what I value most in a guild is the ability to develop my characters and skills.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

App for Sarva (Resto Druid) Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sarva (Resto Druid)   App for Sarva (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Post a screenshot of your UI.
Back to top Go down

App for Sarva (Resto Druid)
Page 1 of 1