Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wodash2032
Dillybar
Dillybar

Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer Empty
PostSubject: Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer   Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:22 pm

Subject: Application Format - Please Read Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Character Name: Wodash Atm

2. Class/Race/Professions:Shaman/draenei/Engineer/JC

3. Main character's Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Wodash

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC:not much raided on other ppls chars

TBC:Pre patch T5 content, hyjal and first few bosses in bt, got a bear mount, post patch downed up to and including brute

Wotlk Beta: none

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? resto/enhance

6. Screen shot of your UI:really http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=15076087&albumID=998721&imageID=19050644 is close ill have an updated one soon

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance?ill do my best i'm on a submarine with nozramix

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:The old knights (fell apart), Remedy (my irl friend suggested server transfer)

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? hes not here yet but nozramix the shaman

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight? sure

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? (not during raids tho) ffs im a sailor

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? yeah

13. Any other information you would like to share? im 25 in the navy with a decent handle on healing i have duty every 4th day
may confict with some riding but i will be on as often as is possible when im not
at work
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer   Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Accepted, when you transfer please get in touch with myself (toons are Qiklol and Qikk) or Mythico and Masterabe for an invite whenever you transfer. If you plan to raid we're also going to have to set up raid times because of your job.
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

PostSubject: Re: Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer   Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:32 am

woot more shamans, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer   Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman- resto/enhance - xfer
Page 1 of 1