Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asami - 70 Mage - XFer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asami
Spanky Killer

Asami - 70 Mage - XFer Empty
PostSubject: Asami - 70 Mage - XFer   Asami - 70 Mage - XFer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:57 am

1. Character Name:
Asami

2. Class/Race/Professions:
Mage / Human / 375 Tailoring & Enchanting

3. Main character's Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=As%C3%A4mi
I'm probably 61/0/0 or something silly. I was messing with specs for battleground(Naked Bloodsail Pirate PvP), and free respecs are on Tuesday.

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?
Pre-BC: N/A
TBC: KZ, GL, MAG and 5/6 SSC & 3/4 TK
Wotlk Beta: N/A

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with?
I have raided all three spec. (2/48/11, 50/11/0 and 40/0/21) I prefer Frost, but I am easy and will raid any cookie-cutter.

6. Screen shot of your UI:
http://tinyurl.com/3m3mkv

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance?
Yes, I have an ezmode job. M-F 0700-1600 MDT

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:
Shattered Halls: Perdition -> Transfered to Kil'jaeden(Did not follow).
Shattered Halls: Insomnia -> Transfered to Ner'zhul(Did not follow, re-rolled Horde on Shattered Halls).
Burning Legion: Pandemic -> Tired of T5 guilds whom farmed KZ instead of doing content to get gear and skipping to T6. By-passing content because it was hard.
Stormreaver: None -> Mostly focused on Premade Battlegrounds and Reputation grinds for rewards(Bloodsail Admiral and Ambassador Titles).

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who?
I currently do not know anyone in Divinus.

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight?
I would rather not sit out, but if it helps progression then yes. I would like the ability to raid at any opportunity instead of riding the pine.

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? (not during raids tho)
Don't fucking swear! It's not fucking nice. Yes, it is fine.

12. Do you have any other information you would like to share?
My real name is Tim, but I rarely answer to it due to my toons name. I'm 28 and live in Alberta, Canada. I work for CN Rail as a Fleet Manager for Car supply in Western Canada. I have two dogs which take all my non-Warcraft time(Walkin', Bathin' and OMFG they are eating me into the POOR house) They hate my current girlfriend. Maybe I should trust their judgment?

Originally I rolled on Shattered Halls the day TBC came out as a Paladin(Nakajima), it has also been home to my many Alts(Horde and Alliance). I enjoy the community that has transpired here even with the low population. Yes, even the tards on the forums.

For Wrath I have settled on playing my Mage. One of my biggest problems in TBC was I had to many Alts on the go and I never really reached any of my raiding goals. I hope to focus on one character. It took awhile but I have found a Class that I am actually good at, and have fun playing. My transfer is up on October 26th and would I be interested in discussing anything about my application before then.

Funfact: Drinking before a skydiving lesson is bad. They kept my deposit and told not to come back after I threw up on the Instructor(7 Thousand feet above the Earth).
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Asami - 70 Mage - XFer   Asami - 70 Mage - XFer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:33 am

Accepted, assuming you're transferring back.

Just sit tight for now, post here if there's anything else you'd like to tell us. We're going to start raiding a few weeks after Wrath hits.

Also, would you mind naming one of your dogs Spanky, wearing a Yamica, and saying the word Nigger a lot?

Last edited by Qik on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

PostSubject: Re: Asami - 70 Mage - XFer   Asami - 70 Mage - XFer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 am

Hey Asami, we need another good mage for our first 10 man group in naxx, we'd love to have you if your willing to xfer back over here. Feel free to post in the forums, we are all forum trolls so we will be posting constantly every day Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Asami
Spanky Killer

PostSubject: Re: Asami - 70 Mage - XFer   Asami - 70 Mage - XFer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:29 am

Thanks for the positive feedback and a fast reply. Yes, I've been looking for an excuse to transfer back.

Also, would you mind naming one of your dogs Spanky, wearing a Yamica, and saying the word Nigger a lot?
I'm pretty sure I can arrange this. If only I could catch the little piece of shit.

Hey Asami, we need another good mage for our first 10 man group in naxx, we'd love to have you if your willing to xfer back over here. Feel free to post in the forums, we are all forum trolls so we will be posting constantly every day.
Thanks Mythicolol, I'll try my best, to troll, excite and disturb. Think someone could invite my LvL1 name holder till the 26th so I can start interacting with the guild?
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

PostSubject: Re: Asami - 70 Mage - XFer   Asami - 70 Mage - XFer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 am

Asami wrote:
Thanks for the positive feedback and a fast reply. Yes, I've been looking for an excuse to transfer back.

I'm pretty sure I can arrange this. If only I could catch the little piece of shit.

Hey Asami, we need another good mage for our first 10 man group in naxx, we'd love to have you if your willing to xfer back over here. Feel free to post in the forums, we are all forum trolls so we will be posting constantly every day.
Thanks Mythicolol, I'll try my best, to troll, excite and disturb. Think someone could invite my LvL1 name holder till the 26th so I can start interacting with the guild?

Sure, whenever your online just send one of us a tell and I'll ginvite you, we just started the guild like 2 days ago so dont mind the emptyness atm , we aren't a zerg guild we are kinda picky on who we pick up, dont want too many retards Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asami - 70 Mage - XFer   Asami - 70 Mage - XFer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asami - 70 Mage - XFer
Page 1 of 1