Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineDragon666
Dillybar
Dillybar

T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!! Empty
PostSubject: T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!!   T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 am

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED, IF YOU DONT PUT TIME INTO YOUR APP WE WONT TAKE YOU SERIOUS

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name:Divinelife
2. Age:19
3. Race/Class: Night elf/ druid
4. Average latency:139
5. Average FPS:40
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc):2gb ram/ 256-bit GDDR3 memory interface: ATI Radeon™ HD 4830 - GPU Specifications
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Divinelife

[img]T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!! Wowscr10[/img]

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? resto or feral tank
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Yes its pretty easy
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class( Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): No i learned from raiding and playing the game.
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? Move to the gap in the lava wall and don't stand in stuff unless your fighting malygos and there is a spark.
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): 1835sp, 305 haste, 959 mp5
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Yeah im cool with it
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? No people earn the right to there gear and out of respect i can pass until i earn it
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? Yeah i use it sometimes
16. Raiding experience: all 10-25man raids in Wrath

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: Catalyst they don't do anything
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? titsorgtfo
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? Its just a game in not going to have a heartattack because of it. But i do love to raid A LOT!!!
20. What do you offer to our guild and Why should we take you over other applicants? Because i am a very skilled Resto druid and i know how to play my class and spec well.
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: Catalyst doesn't have one
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? well if im going to drive into it i choice taco bell for not having real mexican food. But where would i eat i would pick wendy's.
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 ST, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. yes and bedtimes are for kids
24. Anything else you would like to share? I like to joke around a lot lol.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!!   T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

T7.5 Resto Druid Ftw!!!!
Page 1 of 1