Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devotional Application

Go down 
+2
Qik
johndamanager
6 posters
AuthorMessage
johndamanager
Dillybar
Dillybar

Devotional Application Empty
PostSubject: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 pm

1. Character Name: Devotional

2. Class/Race/Professions: Priest/Night Elf/Tailoring and Herbalism

3. Main character's Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Devotional

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC: Did Molten Core, Ony, and a bit of BWL

TBC: Kara, Gruells, some TK, and ZA

Wotlk Beta: Never did get in...

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? Would love to be shadow, but I like healing as well. Whichever is needed I do.

6. Screen shot of your UI: Just gonna say I have no addons right now because I am waiting for Wotlk to come out before I start downloading anything.

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance? Yes.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left: Devour. I left because they stopped raiding.

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? I don't really know anyone.

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight? I totally understand.

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? (not during raids tho): I prefer it.

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? Yes, and most of the time.

13. Any other information you would like to share? I'm a Ninja IRL.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Your app looks fine, but I'd like to ask a few more questions.

Do you keybind? If so, could you give a brief example of a few you have?

Was all of your Progression with just Devour?

Do you have a reliable PC/Connection?
Back to top Go down
Ravenloft
Dillybar
Dillybar
Ravenloft

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:32 pm

What are these keybinds you speak of...?
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:49 am

Wisps wrote:
What are these keybinds you speak of...?

its what makes you "pro"
Back to top Go down
Vade
Spanky Killer
Vade

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:51 am

I see you are already with havok.
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:53 am

I keybind my left mouse button to attack. and right for opening chest! Esc to open menu lol!
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:08 am

bigabe wrote:
I keybind my left mouse button to attack. and right for opening chest! Esc to open menu lol!

alt-f4 ftw.

while at work.
Back to top Go down
johndamanager
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Qik wrote:
Your app looks fine, but I'd like to ask a few more questions.

Do you keybind? If so, could you give a brief example of a few you have?

Was all of your Progression with just Devour?

Do you have a reliable PC/Connection?

I usually click, but then again I usually play shadow. I have experimented with keybinds, but I have been a "clicker" for, well, forever and I actually amaze my friends because I have my click timing down like nobody's business. If I was going to raid heal though, I would probably just bind a few heals to the keys around my movement keys, or pull that logitec gamer mouse thing someone gave me for my birthday a long time ago and I never even opened.

As to my progression, I actually transferred from the realm Akama and I did most of my starting Kara there. The rest of it was with Devour.

My connection is also fine. Except when I need a source for a paper that's really important and due tomorrow, or have to take an online test at the last minute.

And, I just joined Havok because all my friends from Devour went there. I really had no intention of doing anything with them and was just gonna chill there until they booted me Razz
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Accepted.

Please get in touch with myself (on toons Qikk or Qiklol) or one of the officers (Mythico/Masterabe), then again if you don't plan in staying with havok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devotional Application   Devotional Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devotional Application
Page 1 of 1