Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application from Grrthan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grrthan
Dillybar
Dillybar

Application from Grrthan Empty
PostSubject: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:47 pm

1. Character name: Grrthan
2. Age: 19
3. Race/Class: Draenei Mage
4. Average latency: 146
5. Average FPS: 60
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): 6 gigs ram and the nvida 8600 i think
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Grrthan

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? arcane fire frost 57/3/11
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Yes
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): All the time
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? Get the fuck out the way.
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): about 1800 sp / 25% Self buff fully raid buffed 34%
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Anything to get the raid done but then again i come with buffs
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? Never i know how dkp works
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? Yeah.
16. Raiding experience: naxx reg full clear, military first and second boss heroic, VOA, OBS reg and heroic no drakes, everything Pre LK.

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: Battery not enough progress.
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? ran with hater once, i know virgoth if he is still in the guild.
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? I take it serious but i dont get angry over wipes ans such.
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants? 3k dps, some buffs i have a maxxed enchant tailor herbs and inscriptionist.
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in:
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? Mcdonalds because there is a babe workin the drive through
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs PST, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. I can raid whenever.
24. Anything else you would like to share? I have a fantastic personaltity. i htink i am a very lovable person.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Post a screenshot of your UI.
Back to top Go down
grrthan
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Application from Grrthan WoWScrnShot_040209_213740

There ya go.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:01 am

Most Mages are switching back to fire due to the PoM/AP nerf, could you still do competitive dps as fire?

Also, why would you gem pure crit (shoulder gem)?
Back to top Go down
grrthan
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:28 am

i gemmed pure crit in there because i don't need anymore intel or so on, although i do go oom i can keep my dps up without having to stop casting and when i crit on a 2.43 second cast for 16k it pays too have that little extra crit from the gem
Back to top Go down
grrthan
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:36 am

and to answer the rest of your question i can do competitive dps in most specs i have found this one to be the best atm and the moment i find this changes my spec and rotation will also
Back to top Go down
Asami
Spanky Killer

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Hopefully Grrthan was not in " Team Ramrod "

Someone was a little mad getting ganked by a LvL71.
https://2img.net/h/s5.tinypic.com/nwj6uo.jpg

Sorry bigdog no matter how much you yell you still died.
https://2img.net/h/s5.tinypic.com/qz2onl.jpg

Are you guys transferring yet?

https://2img.net/h/s5.tinypic.com/2q32lcm.jpg x 2 ????

This kid is terrible. LOLLURKING THIS BOARD.
Back to top Go down
grrthan
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: hmm...   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:36 pm

I can try and explain to you what acctually happend but im sure your not going to listen, At that time i was trying to get my buddy back into playing wow. So i was showing him some of the stuff you can do. I was out there farming for my frost resist set just after i had hit 80 when i saw the duid and i killed him. to show my buddy how fun it could be and at this point he wasted to play so i figured what could it hurt, just farming crap, and durring the time my buddy Karl was playing is when these pretty pictures were taken. Im not going to tell you that i am the best at the game and i dont pvp all that often but Pve is my strong point i can learn every fight easily and i excell at it, not so mich un the Pvp department though...

This is the truth i dont give a crap if ya believe me either way
Back to top Go down
Asami
Spanky Killer

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:10 pm

grrthan wrote:
I can try and explain to you what acctually happend but im sure your not going to listen, At that time i was trying to get my buddy back into playing wow. So i was showing him some of the stuff you can do. I was out there farming for my frost resist set just after i had hit 80 when i saw the duid and i killed him. to show my buddy how fun it could be and at this point he wasted to play so i figured what could it hurt, just farming crap, and durring the time my buddy Karl was playing is when these pretty pictures were taken. Im not going to tell you that i am the best at the game and i dont pvp all that often but Pve is my strong point i can learn every fight easily and i excell at it, not so mich un the Pvp department though...

This is the truth i dont give a crap if ya believe me either way

inb4 delete.

I like my story better, I camped you and made you log. How do I know? I tried to talk shit to you on my other account. LOL GRRTHAN OFFLINE. GG
Back to top Go down
grrthan
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: yeah i tottally   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 pm

went offline after that...Not really i acctually went to naxx for my first time and was up all night
Back to top Go down
Asami
Spanky Killer

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:48 pm

grrthan wrote:
went offline after that...Not really i acctually went to naxx for my first time and was up all night

Cool story, bro.

Original post on shattered halls forum: GG google cache http://tinyurl.com/dfddo3

Screenshots are from 12/29/08. Your achievements say you had not cleared 1 wing of naxx till 01-07-09.
I think you are either bad at pve or lying. At this point I'd stick with lying its getting you so far.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Grrthan   Application from Grrthan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application from Grrthan
Page 1 of 1