Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barrin - Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
barrin
Dillybar
Dillybar

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 pm

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Barrin
2. Age: 26
3. Race/Class: Gnome, Mage
4. Average latency: 100-171
5. Average FPS: 50-60
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): asus motherboard, 8GB ram, evga graphics card with 1GB onboard
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Barrin
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/neverallways/ui.jpg

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? Frost Fire
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Yes
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): Basically all I do at work
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? Get the F*** out of the way
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): 881SP, 23%crit (only 70 atm)
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? No Problem
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? Nope only fair everyone starts at 0 DKP
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? basically 75-90% of my vocabulary
16. Raiding experience: All Wrath encounters on my shaman, but got bored with him so i'm pulling my mage out of retirement

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: none on this server/toon (he's been deactivated since a while before the new expansion)
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? nope
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? Take raiding seriously, but not to serious to where it's no longer fun
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants? cool guy, good mage once i get level capped and lots of jokes and unique sense of humor
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: n/a
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? Taco Bell it's all about the cheesy bean and rice burrito
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. Yes i can make all raids get out of work around 4 Pacific Time (barring all unforseen circumstances)
24. Anything else you would like to share? I know that i'm 70 but i plan to grind my way to 80 and get gear not looking to get welfared into raids untill i'm geared enough to pull decent DPS. I know that it's an early app just bored out of my mind questing with no hilarious guild chat.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Post an armory link to your shaman that you have done all encounters on.

Also, post a new picture of your UI, I can't zoom in on it <.<
Back to top Go down
barrin
Dillybar
Dillybar

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Idol
Spanky Killer
Idol

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 pm

UNDYING = voidzone and firewall attention to detail
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 pm

If you can level in a reasonable amount of time and if you don't keyboard turn/die to dumb shit, then whisper Rynita or Qiklol for a ginvite.
Back to top Go down
barrin
Dillybar
Dillybar

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:51 am

yeh i'll be grinding out the levels as fast as i can, i'll hit you guys up in game today or whenever i see you online.
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 am

Damn I got nothing for this guy.

so picture unrelated

Barrin - Mage Eq30qh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barrin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrin - Mage   Barrin - Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barrin - Mage
Page 1 of 1