Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Articreign - Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
articreign
Dillybar
Dillybar

Articreign - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Articreign - Mage   Articreign - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 am

1. Character Name:
Articreign

2. Class/Race/Professions:
Human Mage (450 Herbalist and 437 Pot spec'd Alchemist)

3. Main character's Armory: My toon isn't showing up in the armory probably because I just switched servers from Llane and still needs to be updated in the armory.

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have? Well after 4 years of playing my list is long...

Pre-BC: MC, BWL, Old-Naxx, Ony, ZG, AQ20, AQ40

TBC: Kara, SSC, TK, MH, BT, (a little bit of Sunwell)

Wotlk: Just 5 mans mostly so far and the arachnid quarter of 10 man Naxx.

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? Arcane with just a handfull of points in fire.

6. Screen shot of your UI: I have Omen, DBM, and Atlasloot as well that you cant see but the icons are on my minimap to show i have them. Other than that I have Recount, Decursive, Cartographer, and the always useful Questhelper. Here is the link http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uiscreenshotvk0.png

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance? I dont see why I wouldnt be able to. I work a normal 8am-4pm hours. My schedule is free the rest of the time.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left: FIRESTORM (Llane Realm) I had been with FIRESTORM for about 2 1/2 years. This past summer we had a dramatic GL which completely ran the guild into the ground. We tried to revive it after WotLK came out but were unsuccessful so I left.

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? Yea, Cheesypoofs (I know Cheesy in RL) and Axeum wanted me to come over to this server and try to join you guys.

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight? Sure, I was one of 4 High officers (we didnt do class leaders... we had someone incharge of tanks, healers, melee and ranged dps) in my last guild and I complete understand getting people in to make a successful raid.

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? (not during raids tho) I would feel out of place if there wasnt any... I dont get offended.

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic?Yea, ofcourse

13. Any other information you would like to share? Well just that I hope you consider me for recruitment (if not I just wasted $25 lol) and that I know alot of guilds look at what the person can bring to raids as a factor on whether to invite them or not. I can say that as a mage we arent known for bringing more than the usual Arcane Brilliance and table of food but as an Arcane mage I can buff one of the healers with Arcane Focus (which increase there crit chance by 3%) and not to mention that Im a high level Alchemist and Cook so those allow me to bring pots and whatever food the raid might need.
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

Articreign - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Articreign - Mage   Articreign - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 pm

We are semi full on mages atm so I couldnt guarantee a raid spot tho theres always a chance. Also, I'm sure our mages would talk to you about specs because arcane is terrible you would most likely end up going the standard 0/53/18 or 0/50/21
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Articreign - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Articreign - Mage   Articreign - Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 pm

As Mythico said, we'll invite you but you're not guaranteed a raid spot, although most likely you can get in.
Back to top Go down
Arugula
Spanky Killer
Arugula

Articreign - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Articreign - Mage   Articreign - Mage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:53 am

Are you willing to switch your character's hairstyle to the bun (black color preferred)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Articreign - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Articreign - Mage   Articreign - Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Articreign - Mage
Page 1 of 1