Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloudthakra - pally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cloudthakra
Dillybar
Dillybar

Cloudthakra - pally Empty
PostSubject: Cloudthakra - pally   Cloudthakra - pally I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 pm

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED, IF YOU DONT PUT TIME INTO YOUR APP WE WONT TAKE YOU SERIOUS

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: cloudthakra
2. Age: 19
3. Race/Class: 19
4. Average latency: 100
5. Average FPS: 20
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): amd athlon dual core, 2gb ram, ati radeon graphics
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI:
default ui will use any UI needed previous guilds have used many different UI's for healing so i wanna make sure i get the right one
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Cloudthakra

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? holy or ret
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? yes
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): no "good" player should "need" these but yes i have read them
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? bubble lol, move out of the way of whichever will kill me faster
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): ret :2920 ap 22.80% / holy 1700 something >20% crit i dont remember its been a while
and ive gotten more gear since i lasted changed specs
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? of course
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? not in the least
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? hellz yea
16. Raiding experience: lots of raiding at 70 very little at 80 since my job took my time from me

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: Bane, it fell apart lots of the good members left and some joined u guys
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? Vade, Eriyne(he got me in bane), chitemin, refferent, unpopular, in sure theres more
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? very serious raider
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants? i have lots of skill and out due my gear lvl no matter what spec i am
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: haven't been in a "rated" raid since 70
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? hard choice but yo quero taco bell
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. once my job shift change is effective on 4/30/09 yes
24. Anything else you would like to share? My mage is the only thing vade remembers me for i was always under geared and yet i always did exceptional dps. u give me the gear and ill preform with it. give me a challenge and so long as i can be devoted to it i will beat it.

Last edited by cloudthakra on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: Cloudthakra - pally   Cloudthakra - pally I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 am

We really need healers ATM and can you please post your UI default of not. Thanks, Abe
Back to top Go down
cloudthakra
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Cloudthakra - pally   Cloudthakra - pally I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 am

I went holy today just so i could get my stats for it and im at 1791 sp and 28.11% holy crit chance

I only use the default UI atm but im always up for recomendations on it
Back to top Go down
cloudthakra
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Cloudthakra - pally   Cloudthakra - pally I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 am

Cloudthakra - pally Wowscr11
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Cloudthakra - pally   Cloudthakra - pally I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Locking the thread now, if you can't come to raid until the 30th of April you can come into the guild under Friends rank until you are able to raid. Let me know if you want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudthakra - pally   Cloudthakra - pally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudthakra - pally
Page 1 of 1