Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally

Go down 
+4
Arugula
Goofygoober
Qik
giz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
giz
Dillybar
Dillybar

Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally Empty
PostSubject: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 am

Hi, Although I've been told that you have enough locks and you're not recruiting any, I still want to give it a shot. :p

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Sizzla
2. Age: 20
3. Race/Class: Gnome/Warlock - I also have a fairly geared prot/holy paladin and a rogue with blues and greens which is useless but can be geared quick if needed.
4. Average latency: 10-70
5. Average FPS: 30
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): Intel core 2 duo , 4 GB ram DDR3 , GeForce 9800M GTS.
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI:

UI Screenshot link : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=iwt7bb&s=5

Armory link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Black+Dragonflight&n=Sizzla

Note: I'm replacing skinning with blacksmithing or Alchemy because skinning is worthless for raids.

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? Affliction, but I'm willing to go Demo to benefit from spell power proc.
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Ofcourse I do.
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): Yes.
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? Get out of the void zone and run to the space between the lava walls.
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): 1997 sp, 16.70 % crit and capped hit.
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Sure. As long as the guild is progressing I'll do anything.
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? Not at all.
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? Yes.
16. Raiding experience: 10/25 Naxx, 10/25 Maly, 10/25 vault and 2D 25 tried 3D many time but failed.

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: Lehman Brothers (Black Dragonflight server), I left because most of our raiders wasn't taking raiding seriously.
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? No.
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? When it comes to raiding time, yes I take the game seriously.
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants? I won't miss any raid, and I have every profession except for Blacksmithing but I'll have it soon :p
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: I don't have any, My previous guild didn't use it and didn't allow anyone to.
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? Baconator for sure :p
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. I'm able stay till 6 am PST if needed Very Happy
24. Anything else you would like to share? I don't think I missed anything but feel free ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:33 am

oh my sweet jesus, how do you play with that UI? do you click everything?

you have 345 hit and are affliction and still gem for hit =/

Explain the terrible darkmooncard trinket?
Back to top Go down
Goofygoober
Dillybar
Dillybar
Goofygoober

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 am

1 hit gem big dog and that trinket is better than nothing. UI scares me but its a female gnome so /accept imo.
Back to top Go down
Arugula
Spanky Killer
Arugula

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:16 am

i honestly thought this app was a joke from that ui

but it appears as if you're serious
Back to top Go down
giz
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 am

Yes I know .. my ui scares me too but its complicated :p and it doesnt effect the way I play Smile. I use everything in the spellbook and I like to see it infront of me incase i needed it.

About the the darkmoon trinket ... I capped my hit so I replaced the hit trinket with this one to increase my spell power but as soon as I get Illustration of the Dragon Soul or Dying Curse.

and if I replace the hit gem my hit wont be capped anymore .. I'll just get a feet with hit rating which will allow me to replace the hit gem. Smile

Last edited by giz on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unpopular
Spanky Killer
Unpopular

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:00 am

Why are you apping to this guild exactly?
Back to top Go down
Fidens
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 am

With the proper raid buffs you only need 11% hit so removing that 16 hit gem for a 19 spell power gem would benefit you more.

You reached level 80 on 2-13, but haven't reached exalted with the Sons of Hordir yet?

Also put one of those dragon eyes in your chest to your neck.
Another mistake you made that could have gained you another socket bonus was your bracers which has a red socket (19sp??!?) when you could have placed it in your legs.

A better trinket then the deck would have been "The Egg of Mortal Essence" or even to keep the +hit trinket on and re spec for less hit talents for something that looks like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IdxrbzMAoVq0IstZyzRV

Judging from your UI you have your dots scattered around your screen several times which means you probably click most of the time.....

Also
Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally 1zz2qnd
Back to top Go down
giz
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:04 pm

I'm not exalted yet because I didn't have much time to play on this toon but now I do .. so I'm working on it.

I was leveling other toons.

I can't replace the gems on my chest because non of them is red .. and I thought about switching the gems between the neck and bracer but I don't know what I'm waiting for :p

I'll get "Embrace of the Spider" sometime this week .. if I didnt I'll take "The Egg of Mortal Essence".

I know my UI doesnt look like someone with a good rotation .. but every dot got a hotkey and I feel comfortable with this UI Smile But I also would like to see your UI I might try something new :p
Back to top Go down
Vade
Spanky Killer
Vade

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Blah he changed his gear I wanted to have lawls :
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Did you get an achievement for downloading every fucking add-on on curse.com?

No but seriously. Props for being able to play like that.
Back to top Go down
giz
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:35 pm

No I didn't get an acheivement but they send me every new release Smile you know what guys ?

I'll just use wow standard interface if you feel comfortable with that .. :p
Back to top Go down
giz
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:15 pm

thanks for considering my application ... and I would really like to join a great guild like yours .. but just got the problem solved with my previous guild Sad

Sorry for wasting your time, I didn't know that such thing would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally   Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock/Holy or Prot Pally
Page 1 of 1