Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sandyleggs-rogue app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyleggs1
Dillybar
Dillybar

sandyleggs-rogue app Empty
PostSubject: sandyleggs-rogue app   sandyleggs-rogue app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:28 pm

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: sandyleggs
2. Age: 18
3. Race/Class: human rogue
4. Average latency: <100ms
5. Average FPS: 30fps
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): built about 3 years ago- 2gig ram/asus 8ln deluxe/ nvidia geforce 7800/ amd dual core
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Sandyleggs UI: is just basic quest helper and bag mods until i begin raiding

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? plan on going mutilate
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? not yet- was combat for bc and heard mutilate was the way to go
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc):yes
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? move lol
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): 2000 ap 22crit
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? sure
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? no
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? yes
16. Raiding experience: all of the bc raids except sunwell

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: bane, quit wow for 6 months
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? vade, thorw
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? i take raiding serious when i need to
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants? dont suck
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: n/a
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? wendys but chipotle always hits the spot
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. yea
24. Anything else you would like to share? glad to see theres finally a hardcore raiding guild on alliance side
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: sandyleggs-rogue app   sandyleggs-rogue app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm going to sleep right now, but we're going to accept you mainly because Vade/Erinye vouched for you (two of our core raiders). Myself (Rynita) or Androide/Masterabe will be on tomorrow to invite you.

Before I invite you I'd like a screenshot of your UI, even if it's just basic, for a feel of your raiding through your eyes.
Back to top Go down
sandyleggs1
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: sandyleggs-rogue app   sandyleggs-rogue app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 pm

sandyleggs-rogue app Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: sandyleggs-rogue app   sandyleggs-rogue app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Do you click EVERYTHING?
Back to top Go down
Idol
Spanky Killer
Idol

PostSubject: Re: sandyleggs-rogue app   sandyleggs-rogue app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:34 pm

sandyleggs-rogue app Hw0fnr
Back to top Go down
Babyjune
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: sandyleggs-rogue app   sandyleggs-rogue app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:21 pm

He should change his name to stankylegg imo
Back to top Go down
Fidens
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: sandyleggs-rogue app   sandyleggs-rogue app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:26 pm