Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrien Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zegai
Dillybar
Dillybar

Arrien Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Arrien Rogue   Arrien Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:01 am

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Arrièn
2. Age: 19
3. Race/Class: Human / Rogue
4. Average latency: 60-85
5. Average FPS: 40-60
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): AMD Turion Duel Core 2.0 ghz processor.
3.0 GB of RAM, ATI Radeon 3100 graphics.
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Arri%C3%A8n
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nk6fwy&s=5

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? Mutilate, until i get the weapons to go combat.
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Yes of course.
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class( Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc):I've read every stickied thread for rogues, and generally talk with elohel, or something like that, from you guild about the latest news.
11. A giant wall of lava if flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? Run out of the Fissure while getting to the opening in the lava wall, or pop cloak of shadows. Smile
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): I'm not currently raid spec, but in 25 mans with a good group set up, i have around 5400 AP 44 percent chance to crit, around 400 haste and hit/expertise capped.
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Yes of course, its all about the guild progression, not the individual player. The only thing that would bug me is if i am better then the person, and it isn't for the buff, its more of because they are friends with more people.
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? No, that's very understandable. No one wants people to just swipe gear and leave.
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? Yes of course what kind of game would this be without it?
16. Raiding experience: I've cleared all current content, except 3 drakes.

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: Snake Ize Mafia, kicked me out when my account was hijacked, i now have it secure with a blizzard authenticator.
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? Yeah, Elouhel, or however you spell his/her name, i usually talk with him/her about current top DMG rogue spec and waht to expect from the newest patch. Other then that, i haven't been in many groups other then with the guild.
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? I take raiding seriously, and i am a very competitive person, i want to be the best, and want to be in the best guild.
20. What do you offer to our guild and Why should we take you over other applicants? I probably practice my rotation and dps more then most of the other apps, and i am always perpaired for the raid, Food buffs, flask and all, and i generally carry a few more if people forgot to bring theirs. I always have multiple speed pots and other things, that most people dont use, to bump my dps a little more.
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: None are currently active, If i find one i will be sure to post it.
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? Probably Taco Bell, due to its goodness and cheapness.
23. Anything else you would like to share? I appreciate you all looking at my application, I hope to hear back from you all soon. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tankem
Dillybar
Dillybar
Tankem

Arrien Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrien Rogue   Arrien Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:08 am

This guy likes taco bell
Back to top Go down
zegai
Dillybar
Dillybar

Arrien Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrien Rogue   Arrien Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 am

Whats wrong with taco bell Sad
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Arrien Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrien Rogue   Arrien Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 am

You took your app very seriously, I like that. You're accepted, but you're sure you're able to make our raid times? Mon-Thurs 5-9 ST?
Back to top Go down
zegai
Dillybar
Dillybar

Arrien Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrien Rogue   Arrien Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:58 am

Yes, those times are actually perfect for my college schedule.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Arrien Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrien Rogue   Arrien Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:59 am

Alright, I'm not sure how much longer you'll be on but I'll be on my Shaman soon, send me a whisper then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrien Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrien Rogue   Arrien Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrien Rogue
Page 1 of 1