Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rumor
Dillybar
Dillybar

**>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<** Empty
PostSubject: **>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<**   **>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:11 pm

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Rümor
2. Age: 19
3. Race/Class: Pink hair gnome (very cute) Mage
4. Average latency: Not sure on this realm... great internet connection though
5. Average FPS: 50-100
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): good computer... dont know specific specs
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI:

Screenshot:
http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proj.png
Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zangarmarsh&n=R%C3%BCmor

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? Arcane (57/3/11)
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Yes.
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class( Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): Yes.
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do?
Go inbetween the lava and GET THE FUCK AWAY from the blue thingy

12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): 1790 / 23%
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Yes.
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? No.
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? FUCK NO
16. Raiding experience: Naxx / OS / VoA

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: RIOT > League of Shadows > Omega (Zangarmarsh Realm)
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? Nohable
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? Yes.
20. What do you offer to our guild and Why should we take you over other applicants? I am very good at my class and know what the fuck i am doing.
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: N/A
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? Taco Bell -> Best high food ever.
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 ST, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. Yes.
24. Anything else you would like to share? Sorry for the shitty app... tried to make it quickly so i could Xfer over and get in ASAPizzle lol!
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

**>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<**   **>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:55 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down

**>>Rümor.Arcane-Spec.Mage<<**
Page 1 of 1