Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earring, enchancement shaman.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Earring
Dillybar
Dillybar

Earring, enchancement shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Earring, enchancement shaman.   Earring, enchancement shaman. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 am

1. Character Name: Earring
I also hope you guys could accept my poor little dk(Bubblehead) who has been constantly rejected to any raids and heroics, he is my mats farmer.

[
2. Class/Race/Professions: Shaman/Draenei/Enchanting-Jewelcrafting

3. Main character's Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Earring

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC: I ran MC ZG BWL with old guild in Chinese server, I was a priest healer.

TBC: Kara, TK, Gruul, Mag.

Wotlk:10man or 25man Naxx/OS/EOE(normal).

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with?
I plan on raiding with enchancement spec since I heard you guys need an enchancement shaman, though my main spec has been resto, but I’ve also got decent enchance gear.

6. Screen shot of your UI:Earring, enchancement shaman. Screen14
7. Can you make 75% raid attendance?
Should be no problem. I still need to know you guys’ schedule for raid. I’m available for raid most of the night except for Thursday and Friday. For Monday and wensday, I get home at 6:15.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:
Bane; Bane is a nice guild, and I enjoyed raiding with them, sometimes clearing instances can be a little bit slow, but it was still good with me. The thing is every time I get online, the peeps I play with are from divines, and I enjoy their company so I think it’s nice to be in the same guild with them.

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who?
I know Aleska and Idol for the longest time so far. But there’s a lot of other familiar names I’ve seen running around in dalaran everyday, they might or might not know me.
10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight?
Yes, it’s a common sense in raid.

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent?
You guys talk whatever you like, I won't understand anyways, my English sucks Very Happy

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? Yes/Yes, I’m usually quiet tho.

13. Any other information you would like to share?
Since I started to play on American server, I’ve never quit a guild. TSC merged with Bane, so it doesn’t count. It feels terrible for me to make the decision before typing /gquit in bane. But on the bright side, by applying divines I might have an opportunity to play with awesome endgame players and hanging for bgs and heroics with friends.
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

PostSubject: Re: Earring, enchancement shaman.   Earring, enchancement shaman. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:01 am

Welcome Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Earring, enchancement shaman.   Earring, enchancement shaman. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:33 am

We're going to be using you as Resto since our Enhancement Shaman spot has been filled.
Back to top Go down
Reffent
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Earring, enchancement shaman.   Earring, enchancement shaman. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm

ZOMG Welkies Earring! Razz (its Mehtant Warlock from TSC - Reffent Priest from Bane)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earring, enchancement shaman.   Earring, enchancement shaman. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earring, enchancement shaman.
Page 1 of 1