Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Razore 80 Druid App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razore
Dillybar
Dillybar

Razore 80 Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Razore 80 Druid App   Razore 80 Druid App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:21 am

1. Character Name:Razore

2. Class/Race/Professions:Druid-Boomkin-Nelf Mining JC

3. Main character's Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Razore

4. What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC: Nada much, never focused on raiding mainly lvling. When I hit 58 I shot to BC and never looked back.

TBC: Cleared all of BC

Wotlk: Naxx Most all 10 man's missing a few raiding for achievement in WoTLK, Like AZ 25 mans.

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? Boomkin

7. Can you make 75% raid attendance? Yes, however Thursday will be a 50/50 for me.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:Just transfered over from bleeding hollow a week ago. I was in GANGSTA GREALZ, which was a PVP first raid 2nd guild. Left due to me and my friends transfering here. We wanted to go to a lower pop server, and get away from the wait times on log in and the over crowded guilds.

9. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who?None atm, grped with a few however. wouldn't say I know them.

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight? Yes no doubt there, guild comes first.

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? iMakes it more fun!

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? yes i do

13. Any other information you would like to share? I look forward to meeting you all in game and hope to see you on a few raids in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

Razore 80 Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razore 80 Druid App   Razore 80 Druid App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk

Razore 80 Druid App
Page 1 of 1