Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding

Go down 
+2
Qik
Axiom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Axiom
Dillybar
Dillybar

Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding Empty
PostSubject: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:14 pm

To get there quickest, instance leveling with a good 5 man group vs quest grinding. Which one is quicker?

I suggest instance grinding daily during raid times.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Quest leveling.
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:27 pm

questing is alot faster.
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:13 pm

RAF Questing is better, but if your doing instances with ppl same level as you then it would benefit more to instances. but if you got a 70 running you its a waste of time.I lvled to 60 in about 2days with just questing.
Back to top Go down
Axiom
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:11 pm

well i know raf questing and doing quests in the correct order is the way to go.

I am just asking if u had a good group of players and just did instances over and over would it be quicker than just questing in wolk
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:29 pm

I think it would be faster with no downtime, like ppl going afk or wiping etc. But im going to be doing quest more personally. I might get half the amount of exp per mob compare to instances. but i'll get to have huge exp from quest turn-in.
Back to top Go down
Axiom
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:38 pm

if you have split screen for wolk
http://www.wow-pro.com/node/1743
Back to top Go down
nycte
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:20 pm

i personally think that if a group of 5 people with different armor needs just farmed instances the first weekend wrath comes out, no one would be in the way like killing what u need to kill or waiting for the respawn on a named mob u would just go again and again.

im not sure i can get the 5 people i want but i can get close enough that mass farming to atleast 73 would be my goal after that it is quests. any time there would be 5 people the same lvl on they should do an instance. were all good enough we shouldn't wipe y not do the instances.
Back to top Go down
Svaxa
Dillybar
Dillybar

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:52 pm

ewww instances ewwww wrath ewwwww leveling ewwwwww questing ewwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding   Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instance Level grinding vs Quest grinding
Page 1 of 1