Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elmaximo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elmaximo
Dillybar
Dillybar

Elmaximo Empty
PostSubject: Elmaximo   Elmaximo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:24 pm

GENERAL INFO

1. Character name: Elmaximo
2. Age: 21
3. Race/Class: Human Pally
4. Average latency: 200
5. Average FPS: 20-25
6. PC Specs(Motherboard, Ram, Graphics card etc): amd turion 64x2, 2gb ram, nvidia
7. Armory link and Screenshot of your UI:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=elmaximo
Elmaximo Wowscr11[/url]

RAIDING INFO

8. What spec do you plan to raid with? Holy
9. Do you know the rotation for your spec? Yes
10. Do you read up strategies and rotations for your class(Like Elitist jerks, tankspot.com etc): I make sure to check them from time to time
11. A giant wall of lava is flying toward you and a blue shadow fissure spawns underneath your feet, what do you do? bubble hearth...nah, i would move out of the shadow fissure while dodging the fire wall.
12. Character stats (SP / AP / Crit etc): no buffs: 2155 sp. 34.5 holy crit, 22k mana pool
13. If another class is needed for their buffs and/or DPS are you ok with subbing out for the night for certain fights/raids? Certainly
14. New apps generally don't get gear from our 25 mans until they start building DKP, does this bother you? That is what dkp is for, sounds good
15. Are you ok with vulgar language and fooling around? always
16. Raiding experience: all of the 25 man content in wotlk, except i havent been on any 2d or 3d attempts since they have them on the day i cant go. and then i was in most of the bc content as well.

OTHER INFO

17. Past guilds and why you left them: bane, had too many toons
18. Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? yea, i know a few, erinye, spankem, elouelle, vade, and im sure there are several more that i have played with
19. Video games are serious business, I mean it. Do you feel the same way or do you take raiding lightly? video games are fun, but raiding is serious, dont want to waste my time or anyone elses during raids
20. What do you offer to our guild and why should we take you over other applicants? I am already geared, so dont have to worry about that, I can keep up with heals, and believe that i am an overall good player
21. Post a WWS(WowWebStats) of a raid you were in: i tried to go to our old posted wws', but they say they have expired. the guy that use to run it transfered and none are working...sorry
22. McDonalds, Burger king, Wendy's and Taco Bell are all next to each other and you're starving, which do you drive into? Id go to taco bell and get some cheap ass food, then stop by wendys for a frosty
23. Are you able to make our raid times? We raid from Mon-Thurs 5-9 Pacific Time, and can sometimes go later. We aren't looking for members with a bedtime of 9:05. Right now I would be able to make all of them except wednesdays because i work 5-11 server time...dairyqueen ftl
24. Anything else you would like to share? Just want to note that on my spec, i fucked up when respeccing and i normally dont have any points in blessed life
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Elmaximo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmaximo   Elmaximo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Get in contact with Rynita/Qiklol/Androide.
Back to top Go down

Elmaximo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinus :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: