Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture Empty
PostSubject: For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture   For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:32 am

So yeah android got approached by Fiskerr aka Galareon whatever. so Android ROFL played along and then told him he would join if you can convince Abe to join. So then I played along and pointed fiskerr back to android. LOL he keeps psting me and android now all day if we finally decided.
For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture Wowscr11

Seem like he told his whole guild that the pro were coming over to his guild. LOL NOT.
For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture Wowscr12
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture   For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 am

GUYS IM SICK OF OS3D WIPES IN DIVINUS SO GOING TO FIDELITY WOULD BE THE MOST LOGICAL THING RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Tankem
Dillybar
Dillybar
Tankem

PostSubject: Re: For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture   For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:18 pm

fucking epic

i give them 5 days tops, they will kick their MT's and disband
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture   For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Fidelity Hopefully they would get the picture
Page 1 of 1