Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO

Go down 
+2
Tankem
Qik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:26 am

Abe, we're gonna be having you taunt like this... this is so fucking clutch..

Back to top Go down
Tankem
Dillybar
Dillybar
Tankem

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:52 am

done
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:53 am

amazing strat is amazing Very Happy

BTW click the video and go to the actual youtube site and click "watch in HD" and you can see it crystal clear, make sure you study it
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:14 am

It's retarded how close we were yesterday. That being said we made alot of progress. Twilight Vanquisher tonight?
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 am

fo sho we getting it tonight with this strat. so we'll just have mak on adds. now does sart return to idol or does the druid taunts him back?
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 am

bigabe wrote:
fo sho we getting it tonight with this strat. so we'll just have mak on adds. now does sart return to idol or does the druid taunts him back?

He taunts him back I would assume.

then again I've never played a tank so I don't know
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 pm

i guess after the 3sec runs out from taunt he turns back to idol since he doesn't have any aggro from me. Plus did u guys see the druid tank is manbeerpig Lawls
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 pm

bigabe wrote:
i guess after the 3sec runs out from taunt he turns back to idol since he doesn't have any aggro from me. Plus did u guys see the druid tank is manbeerpig Lawls

Yeah i noticed that lol

and theres another guy named scholo or something close to schlo.
Back to top Go down
Idol
Spanky Killer
Idol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:36 pm

i dont know what glyphs you have abe, but ill prob be getting the glyphs for taunt, since if one of them misses, we are screwed
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Idol wrote:
i dont know what glyphs you have abe, but ill prob be getting the glyphs for taunt, since if one of them misses, we are screwed

way ahead of u baddie afro
Back to top Go down
Idol
Spanky Killer
Idol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:46 pm

baddie with more hp than you in catform Shocked
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Idol wrote:
baddie with more hp than you in catform Shocked

Leave the easy part for idol cause just incase he drops like a fly. Pro Abe has to pick up after him. lol!
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm

if you had a job like Avah. you would be Ronald and I'll be the King blowing you head off like my avatar Lawls
Back to top Go down
Idol
Spanky Killer
Idol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:18 pm

I just got a job, and no its not made up like your girlfriend. i thought i told you this a kabillion times! im a life insurance sales agent. i will be getting my license by the end of the week. would you like some baddie?
BIC MAC > WHOPPER imo
Back to top Go down
Evo
1350 2's team
Evo

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Idol wrote:
BIC MAC > WHOPPER imo

your opinion is now invalid.
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Evo wrote:
Idol wrote:
BIC MAC > WHOPPER imo

Back to top Go down
Idol
Spanky Killer
Idol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:09 pm

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO 2icbhwo

ENJOY YOUR FIVE THOUSAND CALORIE HAMBURGER NIGGERS!
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:33 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
bigabe
Counterspells Rogues
bigabe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Evo wrote:
Idol wrote:
BIC MAC > WHOPPER imo

^ owned IMO mr. sales man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO   EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS SARTH 3D VIDEO
Page 1 of 1