Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priest - Ivraviel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivraviel
Dillybar
Dillybar

Priest - Ivraviel Empty
PostSubject: Priest - Ivraviel   Priest - Ivraviel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 am

1. Character name: Ivraviel

2. Priest/Draenei/ench/tailor

3. Main Character Armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Ivraviel

4.What kind of raiding experience do you have?

Pre-BC: none

TBC:Kara, some ZA

wotlk:naxx 10 and 25, os 10 and 25, EoE 10, wintergrasp 10 and 25

5. What spec do you plan on raiding with? probly shadow, I can also play holy and disc flawlessly, I can play the priest class like no other

6.screen shot of your UI: nothin special, I just have about every class move on one of my bars (I have all 4 bars) for pvp, pve, and everything else...

7.Can you make 75% raid attendence?:ya shouldn't be a problem

8.looking for something that suits me a little better, Bane is great just not what i need atm. yes... Bane would take non skilled people into raids and they didnt want advice. And how they run in genral.

9.Do you know anyone in Divinus, if so who? meh

10. Are you ok with sitting out for another guildie if we need their class over yours for a specific fight? yeah, THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN, Bane wasnt to sure about that and thought it would hurt feelings and would just call it... or have an officer meeting and try to work it out

11. Are you ok with occasional vulgar language and/or goofing off in vent? yes very, but what do you mean by occasional xD

12. Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? yeah both

13. Any other information you would like to share? I am not a nub at the game, and know every class quite a bit, if I can at least see a reason behind why people spec their way I am kool with it, but thinking speccing isnt an important part of the class is not ok, spec>skill>gear
Back to top Go down
Qik
1350 2's team
Qik

Priest - Ivraviel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest - Ivraviel   Priest - Ivraviel I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:53 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Priest - Ivraviel
Page 1 of 1