Divinus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Halls - Alliance PvE / PvP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to some Achievements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axiom
Dillybar
Dillybar

Guide to some Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Guide to some Achievements   Guide to some Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:59 pm

To all the squirrels

I've Loved Before. 21 Critters to be found in varied locations. Some of these are in Northrend but this way you can get started ahead of everyone else. Most of the list can be found on the aforementioned page on wowhead, but here's a more complete overview :

# Cat : Eversong Woods, Silvermoon City, Elwynn Forest
# Chicken : Westfall, Hillsbrad Foothills, Elwynn Forest, Arathi Basin, Duskwood, Tirisfal Glades, Shattrath City, The Barrens, Azuremyst Isle, Dustwallow Marsh, Redridge Mountains
# Crab : The Steamvault, Dragonblight, Ghostlands
# Cow : Elwynn Forest, Hillsbrad Foothills, Arathi Highlands, Westfall
# Deer : Elwynn Forest, Darnassus, Teldrassil, Moonglade, Ashenvale, Blade's Edge Mountains, Alterac Mountains, Azuremyst Isle, Darkshore, Stonetalon Mountains, Western Plaguelands, Westfall, Moonglade, Dire maul
# Ewe : Shattrath City
# Frog : Maraudon, The Slave Pens, The Steamvault, Zangarmarsh, Ghostlands, Dire maul
# Fawn : Elwynn Forest
# Gazelle : The Barrens
# Hare : Durotar
# Parrot : Un'Goro Crater
# Prairie Dog : The Barrens, Nagrand, Mulgore, Arathi Highlands, Westfall
# Rabbit : Dun Morogh, Elwynn Forest, Scarlet Monastery, Moonglade, Redridge mountains
# Ram : Loch modan, Wetlands
# Sheep : Elwynn Forest, Redridge Mountains, Loch Modan, Hillsbrad Foothills, Alterac Mountains, Westfall
# Swine : Durotar, The Barrens
# Skunk : Terokkar Forest, Bloodmyst Isle, Azuremyst Isle.
# Squirrel : Darnassus, Ashenvale, Dire Maul, Magisters' Terrace, Zul'Aman, Moonglade
# Toad : Black Temple, The Steamvault, The Underbog, Darnassus, Un'Goro Crater, Wetlands, Swamp of Sorrows, Ghostlands
Back to top Go down
Kasugano
Hammer of Justice
Kasugano

Guide to some Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to some Achievements   Guide to some Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:14 pm

lol ive been working on this one the past couple days, i got a few more left then can finish it up in borean tundra
Back to top Go down
http://Divinusguild.tk

Guide to some Achievements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinus :: General :: PvE Discussion-
Jump to: